The person employed in this role will be responsible for:
– Management and administration of the user’s operating system (OS),
– Internet security management,
– Access configuration of the company’s network resources,
– Collaboration with external companies and monitoring of service contracts,
– Monitor network traffic.
– Higher education,
– Welcome experience in similar position,,
– Knowledge of Windows servers,
– Knowledge of TETA system,
– good knowledge of English,
– Communicative, responsibility, teamwork skills.
– Employment based on a full-time employment contract,
– Social package,
– Opportunity for professional development,
– Friendly atmosphere at work.