The person employed in this role will be responsible for:
– Contact with customers, transport companies, customs agency and customs office,
– Monitoring orders from customers,
– Supervision, planning and configuration of deliveries to the customer,
– Caring for compliance and timeliness of deliveries,
– Close cooperation with the production planner.
– keeping Letters of Credit,
– keeping records of deliveries and shipments,
– Control of import / export documents,
– Preparation of transport orders, reports.
– 3 years experience in similar position,
– Very good command of English in speech and writing,
– Very good knowledge of MS Office packages.
– Work at a reputable company based on a full-time employment contract,
– Ability to develop in an international environment,
– Social package.